Dreamworld & Whitewater world Conditions Of Entry
Height and Health Advice
- Admission price includes rides, shows and attractions but not food, merchandise, photo sessions, pay per use facilities (Feature films, FlowRider, skill and video games etc).
- Published times of shows or attractions may vary.
- The operation of some attractions may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Sorry no refunds.
- No food or beverages may be brought onto Dreamworld premises. No commercially prepared food or beverages may be brought into WhiteWater World.
- No alcohol or drugs of any type shall be bought on to the premises.
- No glassware or sharp objects may be bought on to the premises.
- No animals may be brought onto the premises.
- Frisbees, balls, inflatables or other devices that may jeopardise the safety of others or impede staff are not permitted.
- Scooters, skateboards, bicycles, roller blades or other equipment that may interfere with pedestrian traffic are not permitted.
- Design and systems of Ardent Leisure Limited (The Company) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You must not infringe those rights.
- Vehicles are parked at your own risk. The Company will not be responsible for loss of, or damage to any vehicle, accessory or contents in, or on any vehicle
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only, no food or beverage may be consumed in designated smoking areas under Queensland Law.
- Lockers are available for hire for storage of personal items.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, queue line jumping, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with these Conditions of Entry.
- The Company reserves the right to inspect your bags at any time for security purposes.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or sales purposes.
- The use of image recording devises is not permitted in any change room or bathroom facility.
- Please report any incidents to staff immediately.
- Tickets, vouchers and passes must be original, display an expiry date and be presented prior to that date, Photo ID and matching signatures are required on request. Fraudulent use will be referred to police.
- For your safety and comfort there are height, weight and age restrictions on some rides and attractions. Please refer to the park map and displayed signage for specific details.
- Riders must be in good health and free from any potentially adverse medical conditions. You should seek medical advice if uncertain. For Guests with disabilities please review our guidelines.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women, guests with certain pre-existing health issues, guests with casts, footwear, eyewear or any hard or sharp objects are not permitted on any water slides and may be restricted on certain rides. Please read signage and ask staff prior to participating if unsure.
- Further specific restrictions may be displayed throughout the park via signage announcements and or staff communication, you must obey these.
- We recommend that appropriate footwear be worn within the park.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
- We ask that swimmers shower before entering the water.
- Children should be toileted prior to entering the pool and regularly whilst swimming.
- Children under the age of 3 must wear swimming nappies or tight bathers that will contain any faecal accidents, board shorts or loose clothing are not permitted.
- People who have had diarrhoea within the last 48 hours must not enter the water.
- Lifeguards and/or staff cannot supervise all children, parents/ guardians must actively supervise their children at all times and comply with the Keep Watch guidelines posted within WhiteWater World.
- Royal Life Saving Australia recommends that children under the age of 10 be under the supervision of a person 16 years or older.
- There are inherent risks in the participation in or on an amusement ride, waterslide, device, attraction or the interaction with animals. You, by your participation, accept the inherent risks of which a prudent person is or should be aware. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision and we recommend that you consider the decision to allow children to enter the park unaccompanied.
- You must not participate in or on any amusement ride, waterslide, device, and attraction, when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must act with good judgement and consideration, both for yourself and others, and refrain from behaviour which could affect your safety, the safety of others, the safety of the amusement ride, waterslide, device, attraction, or the safety of the animals.
- You must obey all reasonable written and verbal instructions and warnings, given by The Company and its staff including the Lifeguards or operators of any amusement ride, waterslide, device, attraction or animal handlers, without objection.
- You must use, as instructed, all safety equipment provided when participating in any amusement ride, device or attraction.
- If you supply your own safety equipment you do so at your own risk and accept full responsibility for any failure or non-performance of such equipment.
- You are responsible for your own personal property. Lockers are available.
- The Company takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable park. However The Company will not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of The Company) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of, for example, because of the Trade Practices Act.
In these Conditions of Entry, The Company includes the owner and operator of Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and all employed staff.
Dreamworld reserve the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.