Our Vision & Values
At Dreamworld and WhiteWater World, our vision is:
“To Create an Escape to Fun and Excitement and Share the Best Times Ever”
The Dream Team is totally committed to our FIRSST Values which are:
Fun - Inject fun into everything we do
Integrity - Act responsibly with honesty
Respect - Treat each other respectfully
Safety - Think and act safely; never compromise
Service - Give service excellence every time
Teamwork - Work together to become FIRSST class!
Who Are We Looking For?
Fun, enthusiastic and dynamic people who will share our passion and commitment to providing unforgettable experiences for our guests.
We need to deliver our ‘DREAM” Service promise to every guest every time, so we look for people with the following fabulous attributes:
- Bright, bubbly & fresh faced with a big smile and lots of enthusiasm!
- High level of personal grooming and presentation.
- Relevant skills, experience and education.
- A customer service focus with a genuine passion for people!
- Hardworking, reliable work ethic and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A team player who supports and treats others with respect.
- Available and flexible (many positions include weekend and after hours work).
If this sounds like you, and you’re excited at the prospect of joining our team, we would love to hear from you!
Dreamworld and WhiteWater World
provide quality practical experience in a unique environment giving our
local students a valuable insight into the leisure industry. If you’re
a school student or studying with an educational institution, you can
apply to undertake one week's work experience.
note: Work experience is offered in off peak seasons and conditions
apply. We do not offer work experience at Tiger Island.
Students interested in undertaking work experience must forward an application in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.